Welcome to Spalding Academy. We are a mixed comprehensive secondary school.
We are part of the South Lincolnshire Academies Trust, together with Bourne Academy, with whom we work in partnership.
Our successful, oversubscribed school is based upon:
- High expectations, with a firm, fair and consistently applied code of conduct which is understood by students, teachers and parents/carers.
- Positive, high profile rewards based on outcomes that all students can achieve, including exemplary effort and behaviour and an outstanding rate of attendance.
- Strong, mutually supportive relationships between our staff, students and their parents/carers.
- Developing students’ confidence and self-esteem.
- A multi pathway curriculum designed so that each student can achieve their full potential in the core subjects together with a wide range of academic and vocational options.
- Providing appropriate support for students of all abilities.
- Working in partnership with Bourne Academy to further improve the school delivering the best outcomes for students.
- A superb data tracking and reporting system providing regular feedback to parents/carers on their child’s progress against aspirational targets and on their attitude to learning.
- High quality, regular feedback to students, both written and oral, with readily accessible information on the next steps in their learning.
- High quality PSHE (Personal, Social, Health Education) and SMSC (Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural) programmes which equip our students for life in Britain in the 21st century.
- Investing wisely in the continuous upgrading of buildings, classrooms and facilities to provide our students with an attractive environment that helps to optimise their learning.
School House Achievement Points
|Nova House |
|1st ||2nd ||3rd ||4th ||5th ||6th |
|120179 ||115470 ||112649 ||107644 ||106345 ||96408 |