Health and Safety
We all have a responsibility toward those around us and ourselves to ensure that we all remain safe in the school environment.
- If you see anything that could be a danger to other people, report it immediately to a member of staff
- Knives and other sharp items are not permitted in school
- Never wilfully misuse equipment, or tamper with things provided for safety purposes – such as fire extinguishers
- If you see a fire, set off the nearest fire alarm and exit the building as quickly and safely as possible – do not stop to collect your belongings
- Make sure you know where the fire exits are and how to use them