Use of mobile devices (i.e. Phones, MP3 Players & iPods)
- We discourage you from bringing them in to school as they can be a distraction.
- The school does not accept responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any Mobile Device.
- They are to be switched off during the school day and kept out of sight.
- If a mobile device is seen in your possession on the school site you will be told to take it to student reception. You can collect it at the end of the day. (If this happens more than once in a week, your Parent/Carer will be asked to collect the item/s)
- The school reserves the right to ban students from bringing mobile devices into school if continuous issues arise.